Thursday, November 30, 2006

cause it feels good..

Two posts in one week... man, I must really be overthinking, as usual.

None the less, this post is more of a chance for me to share with you a little something that soothed me up yesterday, after facing a frustrating situation here at work.

Know the name Sufjan Stevens? If you don't, shame. If you do, kudos. If you don't care, maybe this will help you to care.

I ask you to give it a listen, lean back in your chair, and run your fingers through your hair - or whatever helps get you in the mood to relax.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm anonymously leaving you a comment cause i cannot fathom my passoword.. its laura, from MN!!!! so i watched this video of sufjan (and shame for me, cause i'd never heard of him). So A#1) what the??? its a little overwhelmingly "out there" at first..... but then I googled him... and B#2) then it all made sense.. i read his little bio and well, HE'S just "out there" and uncommercialized, so therefore authentic and strange and deep and twisted, weird and beautiful and C#3) thanks for sharing.. i really enjoyed this song!!!

11:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home