Monday, November 13, 2006

why work, even if this can wait?


I sooooo should be working right now, but it's my prep period and I'm allowed to use my time as wisely or unwisely as I so desire.

This post is being prompted by a quick stop into the Teacher's Lounge here at Bethany. As I walked in the door, a lovely little box greeted me... the box: "Mixed Nuts." A tasty medley of the oh so salty variety of scrumptious snack nuts.

Immediately my mind was prompted to, "That's the title of a DJ Krush song." Yes, that's right... DJ Krush. And before you get your mind onto some "boom booom boom, let me hear you say wayohhh... wayohhh" track, DJ Krush is not of that variety.

To describe poorly... great jazzy beats. To describe best... just listen. If you like, great, let's high five sometime. If you don't, sorry, but you probably won't like driving up a mountain pass with me, or even just chilaxing at my house on a random late evening.

So raise your glasses ladies and gentlemen... here's to tasty snacks that prompt misusage of time and great music thumpin in my head.

Currently listening to: DJ Krush - Roll & Tumble, from the album Krush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home