Thursday, November 09, 2006

a previous life...


Originally Posted: Monday, May 30, 2005

Cleaning sucks.... actually, it blows - my nose. Freakin arse, my nose is so stuffed from the dust. But... none the less, it has been interesting.

I keep finding random memories of my previous life.... that doesn't sound right, but my nose is dripping snot, so I really don't feel like going back and fixing that when I'd rather just get my thoughts out so I can wipe my nose.

But yes, I keep finding random memories - like, would you have guessed that I wanted to be a pilot? Yup... I was fascinated by flying aerobatics - those guys that do all the flips and barrel rolls. My dad used to fly airplanes, so I suppose it was the whole, "I wanna be just like daddy," little kid in me. Heck, he and I used to go to one of the little airports here in San Diego and watch the planes together and he'd tell me of the "good old days." Kinda sweet memory...

I also found a bunch of "First Honors" awards from high school - from the days when I cared about getting good grades. Hmm... how those times have changed. Yes, I wanted to do well in college - but, no, I didn't stress and attempt to please my parents... and certainly didn't attempt to please my professors - ha... my student folder probably speaks to that.

What else... hmm.. random summer camp stuff - an award for "always being there to keep the counselors on their toes..." Sounds like the nice way of saying, "always being a sarcastic little ass." They were so sweet to name it something else though.

Anywho... I'm done rambling... I suppose I thought if I typed it I wouldn't feel bad about throwing some of this stuff away... oh well.


Currently listening to : Le Tigre By Le Tigre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home