Thursday, June 14, 2007

a cold frothy one...


Tis the end of a school year. Yes, June 14th has wrapped up my first full year of teaching at Bethany. I'm just going to let that sentence simmer for a little while in paragraph one cause my mind does not possess the energy to synthesize 180 days of classroom extravaganza at this time.

Though, with the conclusion of one school year and who knows how many more to go, I felt a great desire to reach for a cold, frosty, favorite beer. Yet, due to being sick and facing it with antibiotics right now, it prohibits alcohol consumption. I guess when one of the pills impairs your liver's function, it's a good idea to avoid over-loading it with any more filtering tasks.

With that in mind, I immediately went to the next best thing - a cold, frothy, favorite, chocolate milk - with, of course, whipped cream on top.

So please raise your glass and join with me and toast to the end of a 1st school year, and to a summer of being refuelled, and a life driven in quest to serve my Lord.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pastor Seth said...

Cheers!!!!!!!

8:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're sick? Get better, 'lil bro! And huge congratulations on this one-year milestone. I'm proud of you.

10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home